Friday, November 11, 2011

Busy as a bee

Hello! There hasn't been any posts this week do to a very busy scheduale! Lots and lots of homework/tests for school as well as dance 2 days a week. When I wasn't doing either of those, I was either sleeping, eating or relaxing! But I did make a few things in the past while... Enjoy!


Halloween 'Monster Cupcakes' with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting


Halloween Theme cupcakes, chocolate cake vanilla buttercream.


My mom and dad's 29th Anniversary strawberry dream cloud cake


A slice of my mom and dad's cake


Grama's date 'squares' (they're actually triangles) for the Bank ladies


Ultimate cookies, peanut butter, chocolate chips, hazelnuts and choco drizzle.


Owl Cake Pops for my best friends birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment