Friday, August 19, 2011

I GOT A JOB!


I GOT A JOB!!! YIPPE!!! Now I get to bake for people! And I only have to work 2 days a week! This week I had a lot of orders. Chocolate banana cupcakes, butter tarts, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chunk cookies and more cupcakes for a staff party! Holy Moly! Talk about pressure! But I had so much fun making everything, and not having to worry about it going to waste. The only negative thing about it is baking at home. (Then again I get to bake in my PJ's...) My brother and dad weren't too happy when they couldn't sample any of the treats. I re-assured them that I won't stop making things for us. I have a fabulous peach pie recipe that I'm making this weekend so stay tuned! Next week I have a request for blueberry white chocolate scones... Mmmm!!!
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes!
Butter Tarts!
Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment