Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a little update :)


Hellooo! October 3rd, wowie. Can't believe it! Here are some new things with me!

Well today I made a sensational smelling pear coffee cake. My mom's friend gave us this HUGE bag of them so I've been busy making things with them. Last night I made a fabulous pear crisp, that I highly recommend for fall dinners. It is mouth watering. (Not to mention super easy!) For the ladies at the bank I was going to make a blueberry lemon loaf, but I figured why not making something with the pears??? So I did! It makes your house smell like cinnamon and spices... boy does it look tasty! Too bad I don't get to try it! Here is the recipe

This week I have a LARGE batch of chocolate chocolate chunk cookies. I'll need to make 4 dozen for 2 orders! But I know this is a recipe everyone will like. Pictures will be posted Thursday evening.

On Saturday there will be a festive pumpkin cheesecake baking away in my oven... I'm so excited for that. I've been craving cheesecake for weeks! And you can't have Thanksgiving without pumpkin...

Which reminds me, I was supposed to make a friend a pumpkin pie but couldn't :( We are getting new granite counter tops and they won't be in on time. So no rolling out dough equals no pie. Next year!

Another thing coming up next week is my mom's birthday... hello strawberry dream cloud cake! She is so excited. But it will be the last one now that strawberries are going out of season.

... It's pie season now!

Coconut Cream Pie? No, but I am making a coconut cream cake next week for a Birthday! It's her favorite.

Well actually I'd rather start making Halloween goodies. Yummy Mummies are calling my name! Not to mention festive cake pops and cupcakes. I've been busy with my cricut making new designs for cupcake wrappers. They are so neat!

Soon enough it will be Christmas! Naww don't get worried, I'm just excited.

So anyways! Just thought I would let readers know what I'm up to this month. Stay tuned for lots of yummy goodies for the bank ladies, and lots of cookies too!

~Kala-Dawn


Mmm Pear Crisp... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment