Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Is Coming...

And I am way too excited.

It is one of my FAVORITE times of the year. When else can you dress up and decorate your house ridiculously and still be considered 'normal' because everyone else does it? I couldn't think of another time too.

But it's not the candy that gets me excited.
It's planning my Halloween Party!!!

2011 will be my third one, and they are hard to live up to! Last year we had SO MUCH FUN. Until we watched The Grudge 3... *shivers* I think I'll need a better movie choice this year.
Anyways! I have the toughest time ever trying to choose what to bake. So that's why I've already began planning! Not to mention buying all the candy melts from Winners... Sorry about that!

So here are my ideas for this year, which will most likely change soon :D Let me know if you'd like any recipes :)

Eats:

Frankenstein Brain Dip with Halloween Chips. AMAZING cheese dip.


Pumpkin Puffs. They sound really good!


Backbone Roll Ups. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE tortilla roll ups, so these are perfect.


Halloween Sparkle Punch

Sweets:
This is where it gets hard to choose...


Yummy Mummy Cookies (I don't think anyone will come unless I make these)


Giant Halloween Cupcake. I like the idea of this one, but mine will be different :)


CAKEPOPS.
omg. I am having THE HARDEST TIME EVER. I know I'm making the witch ones for the ladies at my mom's bank...

And that's it for my party! But I'm making these for school because they are apart of my costume... a 50's Baker LOL!

Thank goodness for my Martha Stewart's Cupcake book :D

No comments:

Post a Comment