Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pretty Strawberry Frosted Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes today for a lady who works with my brother. It is a different version of my strawberry dream cloud cupcakes, and I think I like it a bit better! It's the same cake and filling but with a strawberry whipped cream frosting.
o.m.g.
it is amazing.
I plan on making them at Valentines day...


Heeheehee!!! They are so cute! Strawberries in the shape of a heart


Pretty, pale pink colour is perfectly contrasted with the bright ripe red berries.

Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting
Enough for 12 cupcakes (about 2 cups)

1 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries.

Chill beaters and a 500 ml liquid measure until cool. Add the whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat until just beginning to thicken. Add the strawberries and beat on high speed until quite thick. Pipe onto cupcakes.

Try it! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment