Sunday, September 11, 2011

A weekend of Cakes

What a busy weekend! I had 2 BIG orders. Well I actually had 3 but I couldn't make the cheesecake because I knew I would be taking a long time to decorate these cakes. What cakes? STRAWBERRY DREAM CLOUD CAKES! If you would like the recipe, here is the link.

I just wanted to share all the new pictures I have.

Cake number 1:

Belgium Chocolate dipped Strawberries
Bavarian Cream atop a lovely light vanilla cake
Layers of delicious cake! Strawberry Filling too

The finished cake! It is just a tinsy bit funny shaped, but that's okay!

Cake number two!
Better shape

I like this view!

Cake number 3! It's so funny because I made the first cake and the lady who got it, wanted another! That made me feel so good! She said nobody believed a teenager made this. She also doesn't eat cake, and she said she'll eat this cake any day! What a compliment!

I loved the roses, so I put them together.

That's all until October when I make my mom's birthday cake... shes so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment